Messages may be appended at the end of the post or page, or inserted anywhere in the post. The appended message may be configured in the settings or in the Post Meta box, or a predefined message may be selected from a configurable drop-down. The block “Thank You message” makes for even more flexibility.
- “Append a message to posts only”;
- “Append one message to posts and another one to pages”;
- “Append a message to pages only”:
The first Thank You message setting in the Post Meta box has three options. The first one applies the option configured on the Settings page. This is the default. Two other options turn the message on or off, overriding the settings:
Indeed, templates written up in the plugin’s Template editor, or imported in bulk, are supported. A template is called by having its name as a message, or by starting or ending a message with its name, or by surrounding its name with the name delimiters as configured:
The template name delimiters may be configured in the “Name delimiters” setting under “Notes and sources”. But they are only needed if the name is not at the very start or end of the message, or both at the same time.
- Font size in pixels, in em or in root em,
- Text color,
- Background color,
- Border (width, style among “Dotted line”, “Dashed line”, “Solid line”, “Double line”, “Carved appearance”, “Extruded appearance”, “Embedded appearance”, or “Embossed appearance”, radius, and color),
- Shadow (x-offset, y-offset, blur, spread, and color),
- Padding (top, start, end, bottom),
- Margin (top, start, end, bottom).